To create a website with Elementor and WordPress, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a web hosting provider and a domain name for your website. There are several web hosting providers you can choose from, such as Bluehost, SiteGround, and WP Engine.
- Install WordPress on your web hosting account. Most web hosting providers have a one-click installation option for WordPress.
- Choose a WordPress theme that is compatible with Elementor. Elementor works with most WordPress themes, but it’s always a good idea to choose a theme that is optimized for Elementor. Some popular Elementor-compatible themes include Astra, GeneratePress, and OceanWP.
- Install and activate the Elementor plugin on your WordPress website. You can do this by going to the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard and clicking on “Add New.” Search for Elementor, install the plugin, and activate it.
- Start designing your website with Elementor. You can create new pages or edit existing pages with Elementor. When you edit a page with Elementor, you’ll see a visual editor where you can drag and drop widgets to create your page layout. Elementor offers a wide range of widgets, including text, image, video, and form widgets.
- Customize your website design with Elementor. You can change the font, color, and layout of your website using the Elementor visual editor. You can also add animations, effects, and custom CSS to your website.
- Publish your website. Once you’re happy with your website design, you can publish your website by clicking on the “Publish” button in the Elementor editor. Congratulations, you’ve just created a website with Elementor and WordPress
If you still facing some issues, Let me know I can help you. I’m a senior WordPress developer.