Search engine optimization is one of the productive and free options to attract visitors to the site. In many respects, this method is more cost-effective than, for example, contextual advertising. But here, SEO has its drawback: advertising gives instant results, and search engine promotion of a site can only give an effect after a while, perhaps after 2-3 months.
List of internal optimization measures:
- Assemble the semantic core.
- Check and improve page meta tags.
- Check for inaccuracies in layout and correctness of work in different browsers.
- Eliminate duplicate pages.
- Improve the usability of the mobile version.
- Check the operation of the robots.txt and Sitemap.xml files.
To improve external optimization, you need to:
- Check the link mass of the site.
- Put down high-quality links to the site from trusted domains.
- Create an organization card in Google directories and other services relevant to your subject.